Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was playing Candy Crush and had run out of lives. Was told that if I played the new Alpha Betty Saga game and reached level 5 (am actually at level 7) that I would get 5 free lollipops. I have not received them. Can you help me please. Many thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan! I've heard it was 10 levels in AlphaBetty. Please play 3 more levels and you should receive them automatically.
Cheers :-)