I have completed level 515 of candy crush saga on my samsung android tablet but cannot move on

Options
James_Spade
James_Spade Posts: 2 Newbie

My only option to access level 516 seems to be buying 9 gold bars or getting 3 tickets from facebook friends.  I am not active on Facebook so do not have friends that play candy crush plus feel this newer policy is a money grab for a game that advertises itself as "free".  Are there any other ways to move on in this game?  We used to have Quests to solve between level changes but they ppear to be gone now.  HELP.  James Spade

Answers

• James_Spade
    James_Spade Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2015
    Options

Update on my previous question.  I loged in to candy crush around noon and found I magically had 50 gold bars in my account!  I was delighted, so used 9 to move on to level 516.  BUT, when I looked at my booster categories, all of them wereGONE!  I had accumulated almost 90 of them in chocolate bombs, fish, and striped/packets over a very long period of time.

Has this type of robbery, apparently pulled off by King.com, happened to anyone else playing candy crush saga?

James Spade

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?