Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never received the collect green candy challenge. Please email me or send it to my account so I can do the green candy challenge. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King sometimes do challenges or promotions. This one is no longer available it was only over one weekend. Keep your eyes open though as I am sure they will do another one in the future. Hope this helps
I didn't receive notification of this either. I play every day.
I also never got the chance to try the challenge, and I log on to candy crush every singe day.