⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

[Fixed] Sorry, You Don’t Have Access to the Kingdom Right Now in Candy Crush Saga

Options
vineydhiman
vineydhiman Posts: 1 Newbie

This thread is dedicated to all the candy crush saga fans in which I'm going to share step by step guide on How to Fix "Sorry, You Don’t Have Access to the Kingdom Right Now" error in Candy Crush Saga? If you're looking for answer to the same question, then keep reading the post.

Yesterday I stuck on level 346 and to get free unlimited lives in Candy Crush Saga so that I can play this level back to back until it's clear. And finally, cleared the level with unlimited moves. After that, whenever tried to sync all game progress on my device, I started getting message i.e. Sorry, You Don’t Have Access to the Kingdom Right Now, and I was like ahhhhhhh! Even uninstalled Candy Crush Saga and Facebook from from my Android phone and tried again, got nothing but the same message.

After countless trial and errors, I have just found-out a method which works perfectly!! The Candy Crush Saga application installed on my mobile phone is now able to connect to Facebook.

Step by step guide to fix Sorry, You Don’t Have Access to the Kingdom Right Now in Candy Crush Saga

What you need to do is just to uninstall the Candy Crush Saga application from your Facebook account. The trick which I'm going to share is working perfectly fine

Working Method:

Just head over to you Settings, and tap to open App Manager.

In app manager scroll till you see Candy Crush Saga application installed in it.

Here you need to clear cache and clear data, also you need to force stop this application.

Once you followed above steps, just try to connect Candy Crush Saga for Android with your Facebook account.

I'm sure this will work perfectly fine :D Try it\

Check the screenshot here

You can also find some other working method on this page which also fix this issue incase above method is not working for you.

Source: What's With Tech

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?