Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no soun on Candy Crush Saga. I play from facebook and my browser is Google Chrome. I have been contacting Google Chrome and Adobe Flash player and they did no to help, they told me to check with you. Thank you!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ken!
Check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games
Cheers
Its only happening with Chrome. And if you don't know the fix please don't respond!
HI Cristecor! Have you tried if sound works with another Flash based game? Did a quick Google search and found this game: http://www.y8.com/games/boost_up_your_car_with_harry
Please also try with another browser like Firefox to see if that solves your issue.
Cheers :-)