Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This afternoon I passed level 900. I just sat down to play and it still is on 900! Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no, I feel your pain! Are you connected to Facebook when you play? If yes, then check your account on the PC, if level 901 is there then sign out on your phone and sign back in again. Always make sure you have a good wifi connection when playing connected. If the level isn't on Facebook then I think you may have no choice but to play the level again sorry