Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont have the sugar drops. Everyone of my friends do. It says i have to type 80 characters and i already asked my wuestion so im not sure what else to say.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I have checked Facebook its not there either. Everyone else has it on there mobiles and tablets. I will check king.com
You'll have to play on either Facebook or King.com, it's not available on mobile.Also it looks like its another AB test (as i cannot see it in my game) so it's not definite that you will get it.
Check and see, I have my fingers crossed for you