Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been n this level almost a month now, would like to get on with other levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would reccomend you to do find any striped candy avalible matches. If the striped candy matches are above the other, try to get it to the other by doing matches under it. If the matches are far away from each other try to find a match of a striped candy to get near one. Don't worry, I was stuck on this level for a while too
Hi Jeanne! Please try the strategy shown in this video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTa-aAmkMy8
I hope you pass level 130 with 3 star :-)