We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

At a complete loss...sad...

Laceythi
Laceythi Posts: 1 Newbie

For months now my Candy Crush app on my iPhone hasn't worked. I've sent king and candy crush countless emails and tweets. Never an email back. My app opens to the orange screen then crashes closed. The app is updated. My phone is updated. I don't play through Facebook. I cannot delete the app because I would lose my progress. (Level 781) I make sure all apps are closed in the background. I've deleted everything off my phone. I've turned phone on and off.  I miss playing so much. I love the game. I wish someone could help me. Please help!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

HI Laceythi! I suggest you start by doing a complete backup of your iPhone to iCloud or similar backup. Next step would be to wait for the next release on iTunes and installing it. Also you could try to switch Internet connection from WiFi to 3G/4G to see if that solves your issue. If everything fails then you might have to do a factory reset. Factory reset put your phone in new fresh state, but will also delete all your content on the iPhone - that's why you'll need the backup mentioned earlier.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?