Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where can you find your progress in the green candy crushing event? I've been crushing the green candies but I'm not sure that they are registering. I'm not sure my game is working properly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Go to level 281 to help achieve this bonus lots of green candy here!
I think the page with the details only pops up when you load the game so i'd try that. I would try myself but I lost my phone last night