Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the Match and Get, Green Candies on my iPhone 4s, I've completed each of the stages, I got the gold bars, but the rest of my rewards for completing the green challenge aren't showing up. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In having same problem. I completed the 10000 green candies about 2 hours ago and got the gold bars but not the boosters. A bit disappointed. On iPhone 5