Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm absolutely sure no one will ever get even close to 9 million points on level 910, so please make the requirement something that's not absurd, I'd say at most 900k. Rather sooner than later.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think we can only hope & pray, haha. I've got some high scores in my time but I've not seen anyone get even halfway past the 2 star mark on this one!