⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing story videos

Davy89b
Davy89b Posts: 9 Level 2

I had no more story videos between episodes. I've already passed so many episodes without watching them, and now I'm at 740 level. Is that normal? I've updated the app, and it happens on my telephone app for Android and either on my tablet app for iOS. What's the problem?

Answers

• Rese_
    Rese_ Posts: 3 Newbie

They havent caught the stories up with the levels yet...And soon you will find that the mystery quests are not at the end of the episodes the closer u get to the end. But if yout do get to the end and stay there they will automatically advance u so you don't have to wait or ask friends

• Davy89b

Are you saying that at the beginning of the missions there are no more storyes with Tiffy and the other characters?I knew that the mini stories are on Facebook page, so why I can't see them on app?

• Davy89b

They havent caught the stories up with the levels yet...And soon you will find that the mystery quests are not at the end of the episodes the closer u get to the end. But if yout do get to the end and stay there they will automatically advance u so you don't have to wait or ask friends

Are you saying that at the beginning of the missions there are no more storyes with Tiffy and the other characters?I knew that the mini stories are on Facebook page, so why I can't see them on app?
  • MaryBBarretta
    MaryBBarretta Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same issue. I play on facebook. No mini stories for several levels. I am on level 712.

• Davy89b

I am having the same issue. I play on facebook. No mini stories for several levels. I am on level 712.

And did you find news to solve it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?