Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would not have played as much on this game without the special offer as I have been stuck on a level for too long and this has become very boring to play the same game over and over. I refuse to spend more money on this.
dmorton351@sbcglobal.net
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.