Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hey
why we have to wait weeks for updates
its really boring after I addicted this games I have to wait a long time to have new levels to play
something else , on Android also updates take a long time to be offerd
solve it so we wont leave this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ahmad! I suggest you try some of the other games available until new levels are being released. Cheers :-)