Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my laptop Candy Crush Saga and I receive lifes from my friends. I start the game and want to use these lifes but I do not know where to find them on the screen to use for the continued playing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There should be a little message inbox in the top right hand corner of the game where you can click to see your messages. Its a picture of an envelope. But remember this will only appear the first time you play the game, so if you close and come back, you won't see the messages anymore