Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on ipad, iphone and desktop, updated the latest version but still i am not getting the green matching challenge at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King sometimes do challenges or promotions from time to time. As far as I know this one is no longer available, I don't have it on my mobile anymore. Keep your eyes open though as I am sure they will do another one in the future. Let me know if you see anything!