Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cleared level 902 on my iphone and got to 904, but the game on Facebook is stuck on 902. My iphone is connected to Facebook, What can I do to get to the same level on my computer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I read your question and I have just the video for you. You just need to re-synchronize your game and it should match up. Follow the steps here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE
I read your question and I have just the video for you. You just need to re-synchronize your game and it should match up.
Follow the steps here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE