Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When game 528 comes up the portals where the cherry & acorn go out of are not there . Anyone else have that problem ??? Any ideas ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the latest version of the level that I could find a video of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-b-GDHHEKkIs this how your level looks? I know that in some of the levels they took away the graphic for the portals but the level still worked in the same way.
This is the latest version of the level that I could find a video of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-b-GDHHEKk
Is this how your level looks? I know that in some of the levels they took away the graphic for the portals but the level still worked in the same way.