Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I have to do to get free gold bars so I can be able to unlock level 51 on Kandy crush because I keep passing level 50 but 51 won't unlock
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Missxochitl! You should be able to pass without the use of gold bars. Have you tried sending out the help request again to your friends? If you have the game connected to Facebook you can also try playing the level there.
Cheers :-)