⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I log in to CCS after upgrading to Facebook Business Manager?

Options
Fred_Mertz
Fred_Mertz Posts: 2 Newbie

I used a Facebook business page to log in to CCS. Now Facebook has forced me to upgrade to Business Manager and de-activated the log in to my business page. How do I resume play in CCS when my old log in no longer exists.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Fred,

Unfortunately Facebook Business Manager does not support the API required to run the game. If you had your mobile device connected to Facebook then all your progress is available on your phone and you can continue playing. Alternatively you can contact Facebook Support requesting that your account gets downgraded to a regular user account.

• Fred_Mertz
    Fred_Mertz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Fred,

Unfortunately Facebook Business Manager does not support the API required to run the game. If you had your mobile device connected to Facebook then all your progress is available on your phone and you can continue playing. Alternatively you can contact Facebook Support requesting that your account gets downgraded to a regular user account.

Facebook will not only allow business pages to be under personal pages so since my CCS log in was a business page whose log in technically no longer exists, I cannot recover my CCS progress and am back to the first level. I mistakenly logged in to CCS with my "new" account and I can't log out and log in to the old one any longer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?