Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I sign on it let me spin the wheel but once I click on level 202 it just freeze why is that? Can it be fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also make sure that everything is up to date in your system, the games rely on your Java being up to date as well. Check out this site: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
Fingers crossed this works
HI Foster!
Have you tried playing the game in another browser? I suggest you use Google Chrome as it handles Flash based games really well.
Cheers :-)