Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My friends are able to get rewards via colletting candys from specifical levels. The candys fave a symbol "C". But i have nothing like that even a level with "C" although tje game is updated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem.
Yes I have the same problem I don't have that jar candy collector either but my husband does
I have not heard of this, could you ask them to upload a screenshot so that we can take a look?
Have*