Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No "envelope" on my CCS, site when playing on the PC, to collect and store lives sent to me. Thus, although many are sent I can never use them. How can I get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried three different browsers and still no envelope to accepting lives. I have it on my iPad version but not my PC version.
Have you tested another browser? It could be a flash related issue. You can check that the browser you are using has an up to date Java etc- check it here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com