Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice I have completed the level using a coconut wheel. After the cherry drops the game freezes and I can go no further
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I completed this level twice on firefox without passing because both times the fruit disappeared. I switched to google Chrome and passed it.
Hi Ruth!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Cheers :-)