Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to be able to play candy crush saga even when I don't have the internet. Is this possible? Thank you for a prompt response. Heather
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To play on your laptop you either have to play on Facebook or King.com both I am sorry you do need internet for.
Hi Heather! Sorry to say but it can't be done. Instead I suggest you play Candy crush on your mobile or tablet - here you can play without Internet access. Cheers :-)