Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have an iPad 1 - have played candy crush saga for last 18 mths - did an update and now can not play on my iPad. Is there any way I can revert to an older version of candy crush saga? Or any other solutions as I can not upgrade my iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Really sorry the only solution at the moment would be to play on Facebook or King.com.
Why are these games advertised as 5.1.1 compatible? CC and Farm Heroes no longer run on that firmware !!!!