Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I get some help and/or some tips on helping me pass level 934? I can not even get close to completing the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush level 934 took me a lot of times to get through. You need to make a lot of color bombs and combos but the small space at the top makes it hard to do. I pretty much ignored the bombs and just worked on making specials and would usually clear the bottom row in the process. Hope this video of level 934 will help show that it can be done. Good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-oEYiRl3JA