Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga. I'm stuck on level 185. I'm ready with it and got 3 stars. I've done two of three steps to get to 186 but then it have gone back to level 185 whitch I've done about three times again but cannot get any further.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good job on getting the 3 stars! Did you manage to get both Acorns down to the bottom of the board? As it is necessary in order to pass the level.