Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ite a lot to get to that level. I have seen in other threads that this has happened before and you have created upgrades to correct this problem. I am using an Apple IPad. Will you PLEASE help restore my levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm glad to hear it all got sorted out! There is nothing worse than losing your levels.
So you play on your mobile/tablet and you used your computer to play on Facebook where you level was set to 1?Did you ever connect to Facebook on your mobile? Make sure that you are logged into the right Facebook account as well. Let me know and I'll see what we can do
So you play on your mobile/tablet and you used your computer to play on Facebook where you level was set to 1?
Did you ever connect to Facebook on your mobile? Make sure that you are logged into the right Facebook account as well. Let me know and I'll see what we can do
Finally resolved. All actions was on Apple IPad. As it turned out I had two email addresses associated to candy crush. One that is no longer valid. Ended up going to Candy Crush game and clicking on King icon and logging out. Then logged back in with the old email that is no longer a valid. However, it worked to get my levels back. Then changed my email address on the account and all is well. Thank you.