⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I accessed Candy Crush thru FaceBook and went from Level 830+ back to level one. I have invested qu

Options
Hiphop_Rose
Hiphop_Rose Posts: 8 Level 2

ite a lot to get to that level.  I have seen in other threads that this has happened before and you have created upgrades to correct this problem.  I am using an Apple IPad.  Will you PLEASE help restore my levels?

Best Answer

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

So you play on your mobile/tablet and you used your computer to play on Facebook where you level was set to 1?

Did you ever connect to Facebook on your mobile? Make sure that you are logged into the right Facebook account as well. Let me know and I'll see what we can do :) 

• Hiphop_Rose
    Options

Finally resolved.  All actions was on Apple IPad.  As it turned out I had two email addresses associated to candy crush.  One that is no longer valid.  Ended up going to Candy Crush game and clicking on King icon and logging out.  Then logged back in with the old email that is no longer a valid.  However, it worked to get my levels back.  Then changed my email address on the account and all is well.  Thank you.

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm glad to hear it all got sorted out! There is nothing worse than losing your levels.

• Hiphop_Rose
    Options

So you play on your mobile/tablet and you used your computer to play on Facebook where you level was set to 1?

Did you ever connect to Facebook on your mobile? Make sure that you are logged into the right Facebook account as well. Let me know and I'll see what we can do :) 

You bet!! Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?