Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i've got 2 stars on level 200 but when I'm trying to get to level 201 its impossible. Only level 200 is twinkling although I'm ready with it. What to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please can someone help me to solve my problem. You can see it above. I miss my Candy crush saga. It's not funny to play on the same level again and again.
Sorry I don't quite understand, are you not able to open level 201? Are you able to upload a screenshot?