Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing at 410 cc saga level today(12 May 2015)and somehow got sync with Facebook. I lost all my levels now I am on level 1. Tried all sign out and re sync still the levels are not coming up. Very sad . plz help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you checked what level you are on with Facebook, on your computer/laptop? Check that your progress is there because at least then you know it has been saved. I know it might seem simple but also make sure that your Facebook app is actually signed in/signed in with the right account.