Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can only access stupid ODUS!!! I get a message on the day screen that says "Soon there will be new places to explore. Until then you can replay previous levels to gain higher scores and more stars. " WHAT? How do I get back to by 500's ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds to me like you don't have the latest version of the game as this is what normally appears at the end of an update. Have you checked out your app store to make sure there are no updates available. Check this and let me know