Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush is missing from my Facebook account so now I can't connect my game to Facebook and I have lost all of my progress! Help! What can I do to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Saigon Nails! If Candy Crush is missing in Facebook means that your Facebook profile has been changed. You can ask Facebook to convert your page back to a normal profile again: https://www.facebook.com/help/205056142869433
Cheers :-)