⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I not pass through to the next episode, when my friends let me?

Options
ld85
ld85 Posts: 2 Newbie

In candy crush saga I reached level 935. I have sent requests to my friens to let me go through to the next episode. 2 of them let me move on, the third one doesn't show up (and I'm sure someone let me through, we even tried again). So I can't go any further now, even though I should be able to.

On my mobile and tablet (android) it's even worse, there it doesn't follow the progress on facebook. My 'photo' keeps showing at level 500 even though I'm at level 935. You can see the 'stars' on the next levels showing (the ones I completed using my laptop), but I can't play those because my profile picture keeps standing at level 500.

And last but nut least: In dreamworld I'm at level 485 and there the following message pops up: "complete the next episode in the regular candy crush saga to continue". This problem I have on my laptop, mobile phone and tablet.

I followed the instruction video about reinstalling, update, etc, but it doesn't change a thing..

Any one know what to do? Not fun when you've got this far and then not being able to do anything anymore...

sorry for my poor english... thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?