how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,177 Community Manager

Hi @Bahar- I will send you a message too :-) 

Want to win some Gold Bars, see our competition here
  • PollyBPollyB Posts: 1
    edited March 2017

Please help me too. Is this happening to a lot of people? I just lost all my levels and boosters as well as coins and i'm not logged in with facebook. please send me a message too?

• Please help me too, I logged in with facebook and then I lost all the levels. Could you please help me? Thanks a lot 

@PollyB + Thuy- I will send you both messages too. 

• Ho_BeelinHo_Beelin Posts: 2

Hi, I have also lost all my progress to candy crush because I was prompt to connect to my facebook account, but I have played candy crush under a condition that I did not sign up neither with my fb account or my email, in other words, playing it only as a guest. I am currently back to level 1 from level 400+, please help! :(

Hi @ Ho Beelin- I will send you a message too. 

• Rich-3Rich-3 Posts: 1

Me too, how do I restore my levels.

Hi Rich- I will send you a message also :-) 

• Hi I've also lost all my progress when my app updated yesterday. Can you help me restore my levels please.

• Same problem here, can you help me restore my levels please ?

• Hi Rich- I will send you a message also :-) 

Why don't you just post your solution since so many seem to encounter this problem instead of just sending to each individually?
  • Happened to me too at level 1289 after I thought it would probably be a good idea to sync with facebook.  Now I'm back at level 1.  Can I get a shout out?

• Cezdiamond, could you send me a message too, please?  I recently upgraded my phone and lost progress through level 640 approx. I did not have a facebook or email account and have wiped all data from my prior android phone.  Thanks.

Hi Frankydow, Dirk Van Leuven, Mephistopheles and LostLevelsMisery I will send you all messages too :-) 

Cezdiamond, could you send me a message too, please?  I recently upgraded my phone and lost progress through level 640 approx. I did not have a facebook or email account and have wiped all data from my prior android phone.  Thanks.

Please check the envelope icon to see my message :-)