⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• Sahil_Naran
    Sahil_Naran Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, my mum has been being playing this game for quite a well on bluestacks. The computer and crashed when recovered everything got wiped. She was at like at level 1450+. Please can you help?

• Juliana-4
    Juliana-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, the same thing happened to me on Jelly Saga. I went back down to level 1 and I don't remember ever logging in with email or fb. Please help! Thank you! 

• Dhaval_Patel
    Dhaval_Patel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys, I have lost my progress on candy crush saga after connecting to Facebook. Can you please help restore my levels. I went from level 1470 to level 460 and can't seem to go forward anymore. Please help.

I am having to post again as my previous post wasn't showing up on the thread. 

Many thanks

Hi Cezdiamond, I can't seem to find where my inbox is.Can you please guide me.I had a look at the menu but not able to see any messages.Can you please send me the message again or email me what to do.Many thanksDhaval
  • Louise_Abenius
    Louise_Abenius Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi can you please help me I accidentally deleted candy crush jelly saga from my phone and are now on level 1. Was connected to facebook and same email before so I don't know why it doesn't take me back to my level. My email is basriff@live.se 

thank you.

• Li1749
    Li1749 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi! @cezdiamond could you please help me to? I suddenly lost all progression, and everything was just reset to level 1. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

No more replies from support on this thread???

Hi- I will send you a private message too, Thanks!
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi, my mum has been being playing this game for quite a well on bluestacks. The computer and crashed when recovered everything got wiped. She was at like at level 1450+. Please can you help?

Hi Sahil- I will send you a private message too
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi, the same thing happened to me on Jelly Saga. I went back down to level 1 and I don't remember ever logging in with email or fb. Please help! Thank you! 

Hi Juliana- I will send you a private message too, thanks!
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi can you please help me I accidentally deleted candy crush jelly saga from my phone and are now on level 1. Was connected to facebook and same email before so I don't know why it doesn't take me back to my level. My email is basriff@live.se 

thank you.

Hi Louise- I will send you a private message too :-) Thanks!
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

hi! @cezdiamond could you please help me to? I suddenly lost all progression, and everything was just reset to level 1. 

Hi I will send you a private message too :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?