how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,503 Community Manager

Happened to me too at level 1289 after I thought it would probably be a good idea to sync with facebook.  Now I'm back at level 1.  Can I get a shout out?

Please check the envelope icon to see my message :-)

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Same problem here, can you help me restore my levels please ?

Please check the envelope icon to see my message :-)

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Cezdiamond, thank you.  I forgot to mention that my lost progress was on Candy Crush Soda Saga not Candy Crush.  Could you send a new message?

• Hiphop_RoseHiphop_Rose Posts: 8 Newbie

Hi Rich- I will send you a message also :-) 

I would appreciate an answer.

Cezdiamond, thank you.  I forgot to mention that my lost progress was on Candy Crush Soda Saga not Candy Crush.  Could you send a new message?

No problem :-)

• RomeroRomero Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

Hi @Cezdiamond

Could you please help me too? I have reinstalled Soda Saga on my tablet and lost all progress (but I still have my gold bars). I logged in and out several times with no luck. I have always logged in with my email and I haven't connected to FB in over a year. It's Soda Saga.

• RomeroRomero Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

Hi @Cezdiamond

Could you please help me too? I have reinstalled Soda Saga on my tablet and lost all progress (but I still have my gold bars). I logged in and out several times with no luck. I have always logged in with my email and I haven't connected to FB in over a year. It's Soda Saga.

Hi, I managed to restore my progress by logging in then out of FB. But I lost all of my hard-earned boosters. Is it possible to restore them?
  • I also just tried to play and my levels had been reset to #1. :'(  Tried to sign in with both Facebook AND the Kingdom and nothing.  Very frustrating, since I've spent so much time playing.  Email is: [email protected]

• RobinrobinRobinrobin Posts: 2
    edited March 2017

Hi, did a factory reset on android and lost it all despite full backup restore. I managed to restore lvl progress by logging in then out of FB for Saga but all boosters gone. Is it possible to restore them? 

I did not manage to restore even my lvl progress on Jelly and Soda. Is it possible to restore them?

I do not have a kingdom account but believe I at some point have logged in with FB also on Jelly and Soda. Thanks.

• Olivia02Olivia02 Posts: 1

Hi @Cezdiamon, can you send me a message too? Ive lost all my progress after signing in with my facebook account.. thanks!

• @Cezdiamon could you help me too please? I wasn't connected to Facebook or signed up by email! 

• NightlyowlNightlyowl Posts: 1
    edited March 2017

@Cezdiamon can you please help me too? This isn't happening to me but to my mom. She wasn't connected to facebook or signed up by email either. This was in candy crush soda saga 

• Chris_DunneChris_Dunne Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Cezdiamon, can you send me a message too? I was at level 480, and all my levels synced back to1 and lost all my progress after signing in with my facebook account.. Thanks

• Due to a wrong advice by the Apple Store in Amsterdam, I went suddenly down from level 2345 to level 1. The apple worker from the Genius (!) Bar could not fix it. Thus, I sent via Candy Crush a message to KING asking for help. As a response I only got a standard message telling me to go to the King Care Community. I can see there that I am not the only one with the problem of a wrong synchronization with Facebook and KING account. I would like to get a personalized message from KING telling me that they will take me back to level 2345. Please give me a positive reaction to case number 8414962379.

Thanks, Guido

This discussion has been closed.