Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been trying for almost 3 weeks & still no success! Managed to get 3 out of the 5.. but the two on the ends impossible! Needs to be adjusted please. Getting boring now!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-oEYiRl3JA
I thought level 934 was awful in Candy Crush too. Had to play quite a few times before things finally worked out which you can see in my video above. Don't forget that matching two color bombs together will advance the blockers too.
Thanks Pete Peppers - I have now finally completed it!! Managed to get 2 color bombs together (with only 2 turns left) which zapped the 3 remaining popcorns ... happy, happy, happy!!!