⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

cannot progress to next level

Options
syyhung
syyhung Posts: 9 Level 2

The level progression on my account is stuck. There are some levels that are blacked out and the levels that do appear have a par score that is impossible to achieve (ranging in the billions).

Would it be possible to reset the progress on these levels so I can continue playing?

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've seen a few posts like this. I recommended making sure your progress is backed up (Facebook/Kingdom) and then remove and re-install the app. No one has really got back to me on those posts, so not sure if it worked or not, ha. Try it and let me know. 

Answers

• aCe
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've seen a few posts like this. I recommended making sure your progress is backed up (Facebook/Kingdom) and then remove and re-install the app. No one has really got back to me on those posts, so not sure if it worked or not, ha. Try it and let me know. 

• syyhung
    Options

I have removed and re-installed many times,  problem remained.

• syyhung
    Options

Problem not solved

• aCe
    Options

Hey SyyHung, did you manage to solve your issue? I can see you marked it as resolved but also that its not solved?

• syyhung
    Options

The problem is not solved. I un-installed and re-installed as you recommended, only to lose all my boosters.  I am still stuck at level 892.

• syyhung
    Options

Levels 893 , 894, 902 and 905 are covered by black dots , and these levels are not responsive. The other levels in the same episode are fine. I can even play all these unblocked  levels above  892  but give me scores in 9 digits. The target score is in 9 digits so I can never advance ! Please help !

• aCe
    Options

I'm not sure what you can do sorry. I honestly thought that removing the game would help you. Have you tried connecting to the Kingdom in the app (the 3 little crowns) instead of Facebook. See if this helps you. 

• Sri_Srinivas_Ch
    Sri_Srinivas_Ch Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Syhuung, Are you able to resolve this issue. If yes, please let me know. I am facing this issue from 3 months.

• syyhung
    Options

I connected to the kingdom, beat level 892, it still won't let me advance. Still stuck at 892. Is there anything you can do on your end to get me back on the game ? The map remains the same, with the black dots covering the 4 levels.  Please work on it to get me back on ! 

• syyhung
    Options

Trying to think of what I might have done to mess up so bad.  There was a pop up , asking if I want to join this game with some other game, or something like that. And I tapped on  ' yes ' . Could that have messed up the game ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?