Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My husband has and android and he has a candy jar in the left side that gives him special candies....Howcome I don't have it on mine, is it because I have an iPhone ?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is there any chance you could share a picture of it? I'm on Android and haven't seen any Candy jars anywhere so I don't think it's because you have an iPhone. Check that you have the latest version on your phone.
I do know that sometimes not all everybody gets these these promotions, when I asked why that was the case I was explained that they part of AB testing so it could be that too.