Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck at 950 level. I cleared the 950 level. Whether there is any update to cross this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep...once again, we have reached the end. Nice. I go to "the dark side" when I run out of levels on the day side.
Congrats you have reached the last level... for now To be the first to know when the next level releases are join their Facebook fan page here- https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga