Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having trouble passing level 409 on candy crush. what must I do to get through this awful level?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I saw this comment on the video below and it works:
'Did this one after about 8 tries. Just concentrate on removing colour candies with the least colours on the board, this will create more candies of one colour making it easier to move the fruit across the board and create more opportunities for making striped and chocolate cluster candies'
Hopefully this strategy will help you. You can check out the video as well, see if you can pick up any tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMB9E1UbszQ