Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing on Facebook, and after destroying all the keys, the sugar chest unlocked and the cherry inside just disappeared. Despite having many moves left, I couldn't win because the cherry was missing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did the game not register that you collected it? I mean maybe it dropped to the bottom and therefore you got it but you didn't get a one star score? Have you played the level again to see what happens?
This is how my level works/looks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FVqLb8fHI