Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My spin landed the pointer on a line between 2 bonuses. Not only did I not get a prize, I lost my turn, I.e., I couldn't take another spin!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow that's something I've never heard or seen before! Did you get any sort of message? What did the booster wheel look like afterwards?
I must admit I laughed when reading your post's title 'Robbed by the Bonus Wheel.' How can you get robbed something that you got for free;-)