Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep having to wait for a new area to open and wondered why this is. Also why am I left waiting yet I have friends that have moved on to the new area I am stuck waiting for
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think your friends might be trying to trick you, haha. There are only 950 levels on Facebook and less on the mobile apps so they cannot be ahead of you. Maybe they can see them on the map but they can't play them yet
I had to collect all 600 of the "c" candys before I could enter 951.