Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not get my green candy reward and I was past the first stage. Did I need to buy something?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nah there wasn't any need to buy anything, it looks like there having issues again with awarding the boosters but the moderators seem to be taking care of it when you post here. It should only be a matter of time until someone reaches out to you.