Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have already brought down all 14 ingredients, but it always miscounted hazelnuts by one, so I have never been able to complete this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also had the same problem and have reported it. It is very frustrating!
I am also having this problem. It says there is one ingredient left, yet there are none left on the board.
Hi the_oad!
Please try the strategy shown in this video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwOo2HPKOE
Cheers :-)