Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Due to some reason I uninstall my candy cruse saga &Facebook apps.Now today I install my candy cruse saga and go to play saga I am surprise showing me on level one. How it is possible?Pls help me to get my 155 level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Arvind!
If you un-install Candy Crush it also deletes all the game data.
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile and click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back :-)