Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get many lives each day from friends and I have NOT been able to get them for months. I do NOT have that white envelope on the upper right side. How do I get that back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
FYI - I noticed at the beginning of the game if you do NOT click to "accept" button to accept/ send the gift - the envelope (top right) will stay up there for one game - - - but if you do not use the lives (etc.) given to you, they will disappear on the PC/facebook (ugh annoying)
I still cannot see the friends gift / receive envelops or button. The "Score and Progression Synch" arrows cannot be used. It says "You have already synched your progress"
Don't give
Hey, check if your Facebook settings are correct. Here's explained how and where you can do this
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/ticket-request-is-not-working-from-935-to-936